|- As the father of our Best of Breed at the French Championship 2010 and double Champion Lady( CH. Quiet a lady) we have chosen our new stud dog Chesto (Chesto)|
For us knowing the two dogs very vell this is a bit of a "dream mating " and we are convinced that the puppies will live up to everybodys expectations
Lady will be on heat in juli/august and we are expecting very white thick coated puppies with small well set ears , excellent pigmentation , superb movements and first and formost a super forward and friendly caracter like both the parents
This litter will have a full FCI recognizes 3 generation pedigree and will therefore be able to obtain the titel International beauty champion
Should this litter be of any interest , please do not hesitate to contact us :
. u warden : 0034 6 39 98 37 84
---------- LADY HAS BEEN MATED THE 25/27 AND 29 OF AUGUST --------
---------- LADY`S PUPPIES ARE BORN 3 FEMALES AND 4 MALES ---------
---------------------1 MALE TO BE RESERVED -------------------
All our puppies are sold with the following :
1 : European petpassport ( vaccinated and treated againt in- and external parasits)
2 : Extensive health certificat ( certified by a vet. specialist)
3 : ID card ( chipped)
4 : Registred at the SCC ( french kennelclub) for an export pedigree
5 : Puppy pack ( food ,bowl , good advice book etc)
6 : The result of their individual puppy test and an individual évaluation with good advice for the new owner ( certified by a specialist in dog behaviour)
- We have several years of experience selling and transporting puppies all over the world and we are more than happy to assist if required
- Should this litter be of any interest please do not hesitate
ulla warden : 0034 931180101
.------------------ IMPORTANT ------------IMPORTANT --------------------
- We are an FCI kennel meaning we respect the FCI circulaire 07/77:
White Swiss Shepherd Dog (WSSD, 347)
As the responsible country for the breed standard White Swiss Shepherd Dog (WSSD, standard 347), the SKG informs us of their concern regarding the current situation as far as the breeding of this breed and the issuing of pedigrees by some FCI member countries are concerned. We share their concern and observe that even after the recognition of the White Swiss Shepherd Dog (WSSD, standard 347) on 01.01.2003 (date of the official recognition), matings with non-purebred subjects (3 generations) from this breed continue to take place or that white German Shepherd Dogs with one or more coloured ancestor(s) are re-registered as WSSD.
We remind all FCI member organisations and contract partners that they have to comply with the following :
1. White Swiss Shepherd Dogs (347) CANNOT be mated with white German Shepherd Dogs (GSD, standard 166) since they are two distinct breeds with different breed standards. In order to guarantee that both breeds are correctly separated, it is also important to respect what follows :
2. WSSD cannot be entered in the studbooks of this very breed if a part or all their ancestors (3 generations) were still registered, after 01.01.2003, as white German Shepherd Dogs.
3. It is not allowed to re-register as a WSSD (347) a dog which was registered as a white German Shepherd Dog (166) after 01.01.2003.
4. An accidental white German Shepherd Dogs (white puppy in a litter of German Shepherd Dogs) with one or more coloured ancestor(s) cannot be used for breeding as a WSSD nor can it be re-registered as a WSSD.